The successful Security Officer candidate is responsible for providing security services at assigned locations. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Execute security services as outlined in site-specific Post orders and directed by Security Management
- Observe and report suspicious activities and persons
- Write detailed incident reports
- Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance
High school diploma or equivalent required.
- At least 21 years of age.
Essential Physical and Mental Functions
- Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet)
- Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Run as needed
Apply on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/shopwashingtonsquaremall/